Summer Series One

A series of photographs that I took in the Summer of 2013.  All photos were taken with my Nikon D3100 camera around my home here in British Columbia, Canada.  The pictures I have uploaded here to my blog are watermarked and low resolution to prevent copying of my work but rest assured that any photographs you purchase will come to you without the watermark and in a high resolution, 300 dpi format printed on archival quality photographic stock


Summer Series One - Blue Columbine Dream



Summer Series One - Fly Catcher Babies 





Summer Series One - Listen For Me Green Frog 



Summer Series One - Old Dock At Paxton Lake



Summer Series One - Wild Rosebud



Summer Series One - Sour Cherry Harvest



Summer Series One - Summer Dreaming White Poppy



If you are interested in purchasing any of my photographs, please give me an email by clicking the link in the upper left corner or you can also visit my Etsy shop where I have my photographs, cards and art prints available.  Thank you for your interest in my work!

Debbie Riddell
Something To Remind Me Photography

No comments: