Winter Series One

A series of photographs that I took in the late fall and early winter of 2012 here near my home in British Columbia, Canada.  All photographs were taken with my Nikon D3100.  Each of the pictures below are available as either a 5" x 7" or 8" x 10" print.

Winter Series 1 - Snow Crowned Queen Anne's Lace



Winter Series 1 - Blue Flax In Snow



Winter Series 1 - Rosehip Remembrance



Winter Series 1 - Queen Anne's Lace In Winter


Click here to head to my Etsy shop to make your purchase.  The photographs above have been watermarked and are of low resolution to prevent copying of my work but rest assured that any photographs you purchase will come to you without the watermark and in a high resolution, 300 dpi format printed on archival quality photographic stock.  Give me an email if you have any questions or are looking for a different size of print.  Thank you for your interest in my work,

Debbie Riddell
Something To Remind Me Photography

No comments: